Fees & Policies
Purchase a Gift Certificate here or at the Boutique for cash amount or memberships/10 class passes
All fees in Canadian funds, GST NOT included
30 Day Unlimited
(activates on day of first visit)
30 Day Unlimited (NEW STUDENT)
10 class pass/A class a week pass
10 Class pass Seniors/Students
6 Month Unlimited Monthly autopay
(entitles you to 10% off boutique)
Annual Unlimited Couples
Students (High School and University)
(Youth yoga only)
( in- store-only)
** 10 class pass - a class a week pass
All passes purchased after October 30th, 2012 will expire 3 months after purchase unless other arrangements have been made with us.
This pass encourages you to attend classes on a regular basis.
Why Book your class?
- guarantees you a spot in the class as we have limited space
- if the class is cancelled for any reason we will let you know
- helps with your commitment to a regular practice
- Monthly Memberships are non-refundable and non transferable and apply from date of first class for 30 days.
- 10 class passes expire after 6 months following date of first class
- Membership holders are welcome to attend any registered classes offered on the schedule (unless specified otherwise).
- Drop in yoga and membership prices do not include workshops or special classes
- Memberships may qualify for a discount for some workshops, this will be specified.
- Students must have valid ID.
- For Drop-in , we recommend that you pre register online for your drop-in class to hold your space as class size is limited
- Make-up classes - if you have registered for a session and miss any classes, you are welcome to make up those classes within the session time frame by attending any others classes at the studio.
- Classes may be cancelled or added at any time , we will do our best to reach those registered with us, we suggest checking in on our website for updates.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Yoga Within The Heart will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.
- In store product purchases may be returned with receipt within 2 weeks for store credit only.
- Cancellation notice of 24 hours for Workshops, special classes or private sessions is required in order to receive full refund
- Monthly Memberships are non-refundable and non transferable and apply from date of first class for 30 days. (exceptions prolonged illness or injury)
Terms & Conditions
All services purchased from Yoga Within The Heart must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a Health waiver form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release Yoga Within The Heart, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
Registration & Purchase
To register or purchase from the Yoga Within The Heart online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.